Thursday, January 15, 2004

What do women want?

Just when you think you know...just when you are confident enough to make a bold statement to yourself...just when you think that the ice on that lake is not gonna be thin, because you have walked a while, and there is no way that it could betray you just before you reach a solid foundation...why? why don't you girls know what you think, feel, want? It's like yeah i know...no wait...back up, i'm not that sure....ok maybe i don't want this...whoh...wait what are you doing...i want it...i want it...damn, women....know what you want...in life, and yeah when you people drive, you need to know where you are going...you can't be indecisive...you can't be like...oh, we needed to take that exit...girl!!! the next exit is 5 miles away!!!! and yeah when you take us shopping, let us sit down on that bench in the mall, so we can do our thing...and yeah we don't want to give you a thorough description of the pants that you have on...NO!...all we say is yeah it's good or yeah it's good, so there...and don't ever, EVER stand in front of the TV....that's the worst thing you can do....when we drink beer...all we want is to CHILL..definately don't feel like dancing...WE DON'T WANT TO TALK....we want to shut up!!! the tv does all the talking that needs to be done...and I want my pants to hang from my butt...and there is a reason i wear them pants...COZ I LIKE LOOKING DIRTY...I DONT SHAVE, COZ I DONT WANT TO...HA....THERE I SAID IT ALL...and no I wasn't checking that chick out!

No comments: