Wednesday, January 14, 2004

What a Day!

So i slept in...felt fresh in days...i was gonna get my car back today...i had told the guy that im thinking about selling this so fix the head lights, the door handle and the recurring sound from the front right wheel...so he called me yesterday and said that the sound was from the back wheel...yeah...i said fix it...and he did...it was gonna be much cheaper than i expected...so i go there ...and get my car...the sound is still f'ing very much there...so i have to go back again tomorrow...i was supposed to get some work done with a piece of equipment...but the guy who is supposed to sign me up for it tells me at 1:30 in the afternoon that he signed me up from 9 am to 4 pm...obviously, i couldnt go work so there...wasted day...i got a ticket for parking my car at the lot when i had a permit...some other stuff too, which i can't say much about...but the point being...what a shitty day.

Time to go and change it to a good one!

No comments: