Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Updates! Updates!

Just got off the phone with my ma! She is such a cutie...she was updating me on all the things that are going on in mumbai and family elsewhere...my cousin just agreed to get married to my sister, nisha's friend...haha...he fell for it...and i'm in the clear for the next few years!! Anyways, watched hum tum on friday night...that movie rocked...and the funny part was that saif totally reminded me of me! I was just talking with priya and rashi about that...the guy dosen't remember anyones birthday...thats been my trait since i was born...the only birthdays i know are mine and my sister's...and ofcourse my first girlfriend who literally would have slit my throat if i forgot her birthday or for that matter our anniversary, which by the way i don't remember now! See my point...i'm really bad with remembering birthdays, anniversary's, all of that stuff...i'm not saying that i get all the women he gets in the movie...or maybe i do??? just kidding...but yeah...i liked rani's role in the movie....she is so sexy!!! her voice...ummmmmmm...she did get a little fatter though, that i didn't like...yeah i like curvier women...but it has to be curves in the right places...i know you guys agree with me!!! And yeah.....summer f...ing rocks!

And i hope we win the next game! Go UAKRON
Oh! And may the LAKERS rot in hell!!!!!

No comments: