Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Good bye my baby...We will miss you.

When you came into our life, little did I know that you would hold such a special place in my heart.  Who knew that eager to be loved, restless and desperate to be pet puppy would turn into such a handsome, obedient, protective, loving, slightly crazy but affectionate dog.  They said a Rottie would never listen to a girl, that he will be aggressive, he wont be good around children.  But you proved them wrong every time.  Thank you for welcoming me home everyday with so much excitement, for bringing us closer in your own way.  For following me like a shadow even when I wasn't looking, for letting me boss over you, despite being a rottweiler.  For never held a grudge, for staying up late while I would study, for waiting patiently for our attention when we were busy.  And just being happy to be around us.  Thanks for bringing us so much joy, and for giving us unconditional love.  Letting you go is one of the toughest things I have to do, yet seeing you go was the easiest.  It breaks my heart to realize that you wont be around anymore, though I know you are in a better place.  I love you FLASH-you will always be my first baby...




No comments: