Tuesday, September 06, 2016




To my baby,
To the mother of chapoti and googlepuss,

  

You always say that I don't write to you.  That I don't express so I figured why give you another chance to feel bad.  I figured you are sleeping now and you deserve to wake up happy considering the amount of pain you were in last night.  






Look at this pictures, in one glance you can tell the journey that we have made together, the new friends that we made, to the relationships we mended to the awesome trips together.  Life is beautiful because of you.  Its better everyday because of the effort you put in to keep the family together, because you love to forgive and forget, because you put in all the effort regardless of the fact that you might or might not get the credit for what you do.  I love you sweetheart.  I am the luckiest man alive! Because I married you!



No comments: