Monday, December 13, 2004

Contents

You thought I was gonna write something deep and meaningful...just like i always do...but no...this one is different...yeh kahani zara hatke hain...sorry bad joke...the contents i'm gonna tell you about are of my garbage can!
Now you must be thinking...damn! he's lost it...i may have...but what the hell...I'm soon to become a POLYMER ENGINEER...i think everybody who gets here loses something or the other...so here goes...

Gatorade Fierce Grape( i like grape its tangy )

Two bags of EAT FRESH...YOUUUUUU Guessed IT (SUBWAY-that idiot gave me a six inch instead of a foot long...come on... i know i look thin and all but a six inch sub for a man?)

A coupla cans of pepsi (bought at tops FOUR CASES FOR 10 Dollars)

Ruffles LAYS (It wasnt me...I would never abuse my body like that)

DAMN! I forgot i just consumed an entire third world coutry's supply of TACO BELL

SO YEAH I DO ABUSE IT SOMETIMES...

Ferrero Rocher...classic, favorite, overdone...whatever you might call it...it's GOOD

Thats about it! All this over the weekend...working at school...writing my thesis...by the way...I'm on page 123...pbb about 35 more to go

IM GREAT AT BULLSHITTING...WATCH ME DO IT LIVE IN JANUARY (defence of my thesis)

No comments: