Thursday, July 08, 2004

You Better Go Get Her Humphrey

Was watching this sweet ass movie about half an hour ago....I've seen it about three times now...seems to be an HBO favorite and consequently has become one of mine...as embarassed as I am to admit it...it's more of a chick flick...it would make a great bollywood flick too...Brown Sugar...
It's so real....that's the appealing part....and it confuses me...challanges me...and basically messes me up everytime...it gets me to think....and most of you know i'm not the thinking kinds...my phone just rang...and the reason this movie messes me up is the one who just called...my life is an open book...and sometimes...you know when you kinda come back to the reality...after a super long high...you start to wonder...when...and how?
Shit i'm just gonna say it now...no matter how many people I meet...it dosen't seem anymore than a distraction...it's like the main event has passed me by...it's like something inside saying exactly what the title suggests...

"You better go get her Humphrey or you will be walking away into the fog with some dude!"

No comments: